0824 on Fire!



My mum-in-law called us on Friday night. A big fire started just outside her door (at the common refuse chute). Within minutes, all the neighbors rushed out and contained the fire. It must be hard for my mum-in-law (She just recovered from her bus accident in Malacca and now this fire shock…) The good thing is no one is hurt and we didn’t suffered any property damage. (Here are the photos Chups took the next day.)



One Response to 0824 on Fire!

  1. Stella says:

    lolx..it "08-26" not 0824..haha..

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: