Lately, I have been receiving a couple of emails and msn from my "loyal readers".
Many thought I have given up this SPACE and moved over to FACEBOOK. Yes, it is really quite addictive on FACEBOOK. I have been spending my nights recruiting vampires and fighting zombies so I can retain my spot at the top 3. Haaa…ok, that is not really my main reason for not blogging.
Yes, there have been so much activities going on in my life right now. And I regreted not recording them on my blog. Perhaps, I should stick to my "1 blog-per-week" rountine. At least, people at home can find out the latest gossips. And people outside the clan can ponder what’s going on with this strange animal.
Here am I, sitting on my couch, enjoying the cool 15 degree night. I have Kalinda
day-dreaming in front of me, Felicia
making "Tang-Yuan" in the kitchen and Tracy
reading "Lao Fu Zhi" to Elkan beside me. (I thought I asked Tracy to read bedtime stories to Elkan…I doubt Lao Fu Zhi is one!!! Man, she is a joker! No wonder, Elkan is NOT SLEEPING now – it is 1130pm now!
Ahh…. life is so blissful right now. Wife, son and girlfriends – all under 1 roof. It is no wonder someone msn me "I really respect you, Joe… how you do it?" (Yeah, I told Randy that I am going to build the next "Playboy Mansion" in Asia and he was like "er…" last night)
Just came back from Vietnam and HK, celebrated my son’s birthday and suffering a terribly messy house right now. Need bigger space, more girlfriends and maybe a 2nd monster. Life is so unpredictable yet it is something we plan ahead. But we can never know our next junction of life – the who, where and what.
Yes, life has changed so much for me and my friends – since my very 1st blog back in 2005.
1) Francis Chay bought his mansion now. Less the playmates.
2) MC has married and is now a father!
3) Gareth has a car, 2 sons and 3 handphones?
4) Kalinda is becoming an attractive young and rich single.
5) Joanne is running a good and meaningful studio – with her another successful and crazy "Ang"
6) Juliana and Duuk bought and renovated their half-a-million HDB at central AMK
7) Jimmy married, got a brand new house and a successful business. Time for a little Jim.
8) Yifu ~ Ah… the friend I miss most – got to catch up with him on his naughty mischiefs
9) Yixi ~ My loyal reader and a role model for me.
10) Miejie ~ Man…how many girlfriends you had now? I lost count.
11) Tracy ~ Gained a couple fo KGs and moving on to an expat’s Account life.
Come 23rd Oct 2007, my blog celebrates its 2nd birthday.
Last year, I wrote 94 blogs and received 16600 visitorships.
This year, I wrote 97 blogs and received 24385 visitorships.
Here is the list of my 2nd Year Blog. Some are sad, heart-warming and amusing. I have bold those that I love so much.
Click on them and it leads you right to my archive.
Hope you have an enjoyable time with me. Looking forward to another great year.